Location: Germany, Austria or Switzerland/ Flexible
We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our Autovista Intelligence team to help conduct specialised consulting projects in order to advise manufacturers on how to optimise the launch of a new vehicle.
- To conduct detailed vehicle assessments for European markets and in particular the Big-5, e.g. market-specific bench-marking of upcoming vehicle launches vs. competitors, obtaining buy-in from the quality manager and project coordinator.
- To present project results in front of customers and third parties.
- To attend clients’ vehicle launch events.
- To research the market to ensure our knowledge and databases are up to date.
- To support, participate and conduct the creation of whitepapers, market reports and consulting studies to get a deeper understanding of the automotive industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- University degree in area of relevance (i.e. business administration, engineering) or equivalent work experience.
- Good knowledge of one Big-5 automotive market
- Excellent knowledge of the German and the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Good MS Office Skills
- Available to travel
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.