Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Slovenia sales team, selling Autovista products to our customers. This role will manage existing accounts cross-selling and up-selling as well as actively looking for new customers. The purpose of the job is to:
- Drive new business sales in high potential accounts within current and potential market verticals in line with financial targets;
- Represent the business, acting as an ambassador to new and existing Clients;
- Present relevant products, services and solutions. Maintain a good record of client information and activity.
- Develop new sales in line with business requirements, forecasts and targets in the markets of Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia and other countries of the Adriatic region;
- Grow and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing accounts, using a mixture of face to face, web and phone communication;
- Have an understanding of all company’s products, data solutions and services and how they can be applied within each market sector in different markets;
- Manage monthly / quarterly / annually revenue growth to ensure the achievement of financial objectives;
- Report all activity and maintain accurate client information in accordance with prescribed processes via Salesforce, Outlook or other systems, as advised;
- Feedback market insight to the product management and development teams;
- Ensure personal admin tasks are completed on time;
- Perform ad hoc tasks, when required.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager or other relevant experience within the automotive industry;
- Excellent track record of seeking out and securing new business sales in high revenue accounts within cold and new customers in different markets of the Adriatic region;
- Understand and employ strong consultative sales techniques to uncover and meet client requirements;
- Inquisitive; ensures understanding of clients’ business and drivers to maximize sales opportunities;
- Experience with data and software solutions; able to position features / benefits against client needs;
- Demonstrable presentation and influencing skills; ability to present confidently at board level;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Able to plan sales activity to use business time in the most efficient way possible;
- Good understanding of full sales processes and how they fit into the wider business operations;
- Prioritise and manage workload appropriately to achieve deadlines;
- Strong commercial acumen and conscientious; endeavour to deliver the company’s needs at all times;
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve sales targets;
- Self-confident and self-starter; can work without constant supervision;
- Display tenacity and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks;
- IT literate (must include basic Microsoft packages and internet/web use);
- Motor industry knowledge and interest in the automotive world preferred;
- Fluency in Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian;
- Good command of English (oral and written) – to contact HQ;
- Open to travel in the wider region; must be in possession of a valid driving Licence.
What do you get in return?
- Ongoing professional development;
- Collaborative, respectful, trusting culture;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.