Location: France, Flexible
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to manage used-cars (UC) residual values (RV) published by Autovista France (AVFR) and organise statistical data mainly for FR and also BENELUX to facilitate information research and decision-making processes.
- Conduct statistical analysis needed for decision making
- Adjust Autovista France UC & FC RVs
- Organise statistical data mainly for FR but also BENELUX
- Conduct consulting and studies for our customers primarily in FR and partly in BENELUX
- Analyse the French passenger car market with AVFR statistical tools
- Analyse the French LCV market considering all aspects (usage, body type, dimensions, etc.) with AVFR statistical tools
- Adjust UC & FC RVs for passenger cars and LCVs according to the statistical analysis results
- Send adjustments to the Valuation team to implement them in the UNO editorial system
- Conduct studies and consulting for customers: Reforecast operations, Dealer stock quotation, RV Tracking, etc. This includes the identification process, the file creation, the analysis and in some cases the result presentation to customers
- Represent AVFR in carmakers’ events dedicated to quotation institutes
- Promote the AVFR technical expertise toward our customers and partners (carmakers, leasing companies, dealers)
- Perform ad hoc tasks when required and requested by your manager
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry for passenger cars and/or LCVs
- Skilled in statistics
- Good knowledge of RV (UC and FC) management
- Goof knowledge of Microsoft and Tableau IT tools
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch would be a plus
- An analytical and synthetic mind and being rigorous are assets to succeed in this mission
- Being a creative force to favour a continuous improving process into the Valuation team
Autovista Group is a Fully Flexible organisation. Our goal is for our people to feel free to work where, when and how they choose to enable colleagues to balance their personal interests with their work commitments and deliverables, to support a happier and healthier way of life. Performance will be judged on output and colleagues will be trusted to manage their working time effectively to meet work deadlines and goals whilst ensuring their wellbeing is prioritised.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.