Location: UK/ Germany/ Austria/ Flexible
Summary of the Role
The primary objective of the Telesales Executive is to deliver sales revenue (new business and renewals) in line with, or in excess of, targets within designated small-sized accounts. The Telesales Agent must develop strong, strategically aligned relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at our customers and prospects. The Telesales Executive must at all times represent our business with integrity and professionalism, and selling approaches must conform to the ‘Autovista Way of Selling’.
- Achieving or exceeding new business revenue targets by completing the full sales cycle, including prospecting, responding to leads, presenting relevant products and services, through to closing the sale.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Developing customers (track usage and license needs), creating additional business opportunities, including cross-selling and up-selling.
- Identifying the reasons for losing customers and winning back lost customers.
- Monitoring and managing the opportunity pipeline in Salesforce to meet monthly, quarterly and annual objectives, contributing to forecasting activities.
- Ensuring all sales KPI’s are achieved and record all customer and prospect activity in Salesforce, maintaining accurate and up-to-date contact details and records of correspondence and discussions.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the features and benefits of all Autovista products and services, understanding the market place and what differentiates our offering from our competitors’ products and services.
- Feedback market and competitor insight to relevant colleagues, including sales team members and the product management team.
- Performing other ad hoc sales or reporting tasks, when required, as directed by your manager or equivalent senior manager.
- IT skills: basic Microsoft Office skills; Salesforce essential in the role (training will be provided).
- Communication skills: ability to present confidently at a senior level both in person and through virtual platforms (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams) with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Language skills: A native German speaker and fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn and grow. Must be motivated by working from home.
- Conscientious: strong commercial acumen and self-driven to achieve sales targets; acts with integrity and passion for performance.
- Resilient: displays tenacity and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks.
- Innovative: ability to think laterally to find solutions to problems; operates with a flexible and positive mind-set.
- Inquisitive: strives to deeply understand both our customers’ business and the value of our products and services, to position features and benefits accordingly against customer needs.
- Inclusive: desire to work collaboratively and respectfully with your team, seeking feedback, ideas and support from others.
You will be able to enjoy a fully flexible working environment, which means you will be a home worker with the flexibility to work hours which suit you best. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter in English to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.