Location: Madrid, Spain
Summary of role:
- Evaluate current business models and processes for inefficiencies and areas of improvement, including process mapping/modelling.
- Analyse system information - critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish stakeholder requests from the underlying true needs.
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing.
- Where developments are planned, support the commercial product owners to define technical and design specifications, delivery timelines and costs.
- Conduct all business analysis work to agreed timelines.
- Serve as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external) and the software development team to ensure the requirements are fully developed in the solution
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Project Managers and Technical Leads to create and manage requirements documentation and functional specifications
- Write test plans for new systems and undertake system testing where required
- Ensure that the optimal technical solution is specified and developed for the internal or external client.
- Provide staff training on created systems where required
- Keep our online project boards (JIRA) and documentation library (confluence) up to date for the platforms
- Single Point of Contact for Change Requests and Improvements in the assessment/analysis phase
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Experience of requirements gathering and documenting with ability to write specification documents oriented to developers and technical architects.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, environments & tools (Scrum-like, JIRA-like etc) desired
- Background of bringing Technology in Alignment with Business Strategy
- Strong understanding of digital technology and best practices in development
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information and updates to non-technical staff.
- Data management, data schemas and data analysis
- Experience with editorial and data production workflows desired.
- Experience in the car industry
- Used to work goal oriented in international & multidisciplinary projects, operations & environments.
- Familiar with multi-country allocated team-works
- Advanced user computer skills
- Knowledge on Autovista Editorial/production tools, desirable
- Strong service & solution orientation
- Team player
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing tasks in a fast-moving environment. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Quality awareness & care
- High attention to detail and commitment to high standards of operation for the applications managed.
- Working in a structured way.
- Open to new IT solutions and technologies
- English: fluent (B2)
- German: fluent desirable
- Spanish: fluent desirable
- Any other EU language desirable
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitmentWSE@autovistagroup.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.