Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Team Leader - Specification to lead and manage team of employees in order to gain required production. The duties include supervision, motivation and evaluation of the team members. The sucessful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering a clear plan for the team.
- To manage the team resources to meet prioritisation and planning demands. Setting the priorities, targets and tasks in alignment with the team objectives and required quality.
- To coordinate efforts with other teams to ensure global targets are met.
- To lead, evaluate and assess the employees to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the team.
- To manage training/inductions within the team, utilising the abilities of employees in order to meet the KPIs.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient functioning of their team
- Other tasks according the line manager requests
- Quality Management (search tree & technical & equipment)
- Handling Customer Feedback including correction (technical & equipment)
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Vocational automotive or mechanical engineering or equivalent technical experience (secondary school or university education)
- Desirable provable experience or knowledge in the automotive sector
- Experience as Superior Technician in Automotive Industry or equivalent
- Experience of working with manufacturers’ information
- Experience of working with databases (Access, SQL)
- User Management-level Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Skills: leadership, management, flexibility, attention to detail, analytical capacity, ability to work independently on given tasks, ability to work under pressure, target oriented, quality oriented
- Language knowledge - German
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.