Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The primary objective of this role is to be responsible of the accounting for Italy and ensure Management reports are delivered on time to local country management and to Group Finance. To ensure that approvals, policies and procedures of Autovista Group are met.
- To register properly and before deadlines all transactions in Autovista systems (Accounting)
- To issue timely and complete financial management reports to provide information to support decision-making
- To prepare and deliver the information to the Tax Administration (e-invoice requirement)
- To prepare and submit Tax forms
- To ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed to avoid differences and control that no improper costs are charged
- To prepare customer invoices and proactively take care of cash collection of invoices
- To ensure that revenue is correctly categories, recognised in the right period and is complete
- To check that all supplier invoices have been received, approved and registered properly
- To ensure that payroll costs are accurately reported in management accounts
- To assist in development of financial and administrative procedures and Internal Controls
- To assist in setting up financial and accounting procedures for accurate, reliable and timely information
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Well organized, responsible, target oriented, reliable
- Structured and experienced in analysis and control
- Experience in preparing and submitting tax and financial returns of Italian legal entities
- High level of commitment and integrity with the company and the employees
- Communication skills
- Working experience in subscriptions business.
- Improve of processes and procedure
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in Italian and good knowledge of English both oral and written
- High level of Excel competency
- Valuable experience in ERP´s
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitmentWSE@autovistagroup.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.