Location: Madrid, Spain/ Flexible
Summary of the Role:
We are looking for a Production Specialist to join our team in Madrid for an initial 6-month contract. You will work as part of the Processing & Production team in processing, generating, encrypting and delivering data to internal and external customers.
- Deliver products and services according to agreed schedules.
- Monitor and carry out quality assurance procedures.
- Liaise with the Team Leader with any technical issue to ensure a timely resolution.
- Products/ services to be delivered as per schedules on time and error free.
- Able to cover other members of the team at a short notice.
- Seeks immediate resolution via Tech team of any server/ IT issues.
- Maintain SOP Documents and carry out updating/ housekeeping/ backup of production operations for own products and services, to ensure accuracy.
- Escalate any risk of delivery failure to Team Leader or Group Production Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Highly Proficient user of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of SQL and Talent execution.
- English language skills essentials.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.