Summary of the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Eurotax team in working closely with the Country Manager with the central Autovista team to leverage expertise and outcome.
- Product planning
- Conduct market & competitor analyses.
- Define requirements/functionalities for development of new product ideas with the Sales team.
- Combine own expertise, existing tools, and novel ideas to make continuous improvements.
- Tailor solutions to general customers’ needs and business environment.
- Product lifecycle management
- Own and manage product development projects from a commercial perspective to ensure delivery to time, on budget and to quality specifications.
- Scope and define new product features and requirements (business and customers perspective)
- Maintain product description.
- Obtaining and validating change requests for product improvements.
- Scope and define new product requirements or facelift requirements for existing ones (business perspective) including SLAs and support processes.
- High level product testing.
- Keep product documentation up-to-date.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with Marketing/Sales/Customer Service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- University degree in area of relevance or an equivalent educational off-/on-the-job training.
- Strong product and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork through effective collaboration with others
- High level of intrinsic motivation, drive and persistence.
- Excellent knowledge in the Slovenian, Croatian and English language, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication (incl. writing) and presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Availability to travel.
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.