Location: Germany/London/ Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Product Management Executive to join our Product division to assist in delivering business critical insight that enables customers to make high impact decisions in their organisations. You will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective production workflow, working with the data/ content/ production teams internally to ensure that we offer clients a 24/7 high quality service.
- Ensure that the monthly production process runs smoothly and log any data issues in Jira, following up to ensure they are resolved.
- Prioritise the development of new vehicles in all products according to demand, monitoring client baskets.
- Run regular/monthly testing, including UX testing on all products.
- Liaise with and ensure effective communication and co-ordination between Key Account Manager’s, Operations and other Autovista divisions/departments (e.g. Customer Services, L2 etc) to support new business/ renewals for all products.
- Produce/ update calculation guides and documentation, user guides and support documentation (in English) as necessary and ensure that these are continually kept up to date.
- Monitor, review and report on KPIs/ analytics via monthly report and at meetings. Highlight areas of good performance that could be replicated elsewhere and flag underperformance that may be due to changes in personnel/ training needs within client organisations.
- Onboard clients – setting up baskets, assisting with training and responding to client queries.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing ideas, concepts, recommendations, technical and complex information clearly and concisely in a timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both orally and in writing; further language skills helpful.
- Thorough understanding of European automotive industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Drupal knowledge preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- A keen learner who embraces a challenge.
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.