Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to drive sales revenue and growth within their designated accounts or sectors using their strong client relationship management and influential skills.
- Drive sales in line with business requirements, forecasts and sales targets;
- Build a business plan based on the accounts given to maximise revenue potential;
- Develop and maintain business relationships with new prospects and existing clients and;
- Develop, report on and manage an opportunity pipeline using Salesforce to ensure the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual financial objectives.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Understands and employs strong needs-based selling techniques to uncover and meet client needs;
- Ability and determination to maximise opportunity on sales leads;
- Strong client relationship management with good written and oral communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present confidently at board level;
- Experience with data & software solutions; able to position features and benefits against client needs;
- Good understanding of sales processes and strong commercial acumen;
- Motor industry knowledge/experience required;
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferable (not essential);
- Displays tenacity and resilience when faced with issues or roadblocks;
- Innovative; can find solutions to issues; ability to think laterally, driven to succeed;
- Conscientious; will endeavour to deliver the company’s needs at all times;
- Inquisitive; ensures understanding of clients’ business and drivers to maximise sales opportunities;
- Self-confident and self-starter; can work without constant supervision and;
- French & English fluent.
What do you get in return?
- Flexible working
- Ongoing professional development
- Collaborative, respectful, trusting culture
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.