Location: Barcelona, Spain
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Key Accout Manager to deliver revenue (new business and renewal) in line with or in excess of targets within a set of nominated key accounts and develop strategically important relationships with key personnel within the nominated sector.
- Achieving or exceeding new business sales targets by prospecting, arranging appointments, responding to leads, presenting products and services and closing the negotiation
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers and creating additional business opportunities within them
- Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of all products and services and understanding their market place and what differentiates them from competitors’ products and services
- Monitoring and managing the opportunity pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Collaborating with the whole organisation outside of Sales in identifying leads and business opportunities
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Significant experience of selling business-to-business solutions either to or within the motor industry and car insurance
- The ability to manage national/key accounts and develop relationships at senior/board level
- Previous experience of delivering significant new business revenue in addition to retaining and growing existing business
- Must be in possession of a valid driving licence
- Language skills: fluent in Spanish, English and Catalan
- General role-related skills: strong orientation towards team work, active and self-driven, exhibits the drive and courage to overcome obstacles, affinity to develop new opportunities and build long-lasting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, flexible, open to European travel, used to be measured on achievement of KPIs
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.