Location: Bratislava, Slovakia/ Flexible
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a Head of Specifications Processing to join our Data Development Centre (DDC) Specifications Processing team who will play a vital link between the DDC and each country in the evolution of the relationship, workflow and process of the Specification editorial function. This includes ensuring that the data quality and timeliness of delivery meets customer requirements.
- Effective leadership of the DDC Specifications team, ensuring appropriate training is available and improving both attraction of new candidates into the team and retention of existing team members.
- Contribute to the design of a standardised programme for the induction of new recruits and their development into effective Specification Editors, supporting training activities as required.
- Create a flexible Specifications Data team by ensuring they have the capability to support the dynamic flow of data, anticipating potential additional resource needs and collaborating with other Data teams to synchronize activities.
- In collaboration with our countries, define the processing priorities of each market and manage the distribution of resources accordingly.
- Develop and implement appropriate QA controls and KPI’s that are consistent across all markets and provide periodical reporting and commentary against these KPI’s, and other ad hoc reporting as required.
- Provide insight and ideas on the future evolution of the Specifications processing workflow and structure.
- Collaborate with management on building Operational Plans to support the achievement of targets proposed on the different Projects.
- Support the plans of the UNO migration project team over the coming 18 months.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong leader who can work independently and diligently with a high work ethic and a focus on maximizing productivity and efficiency whilst maintaining strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and team.
- Excellent people management skills; an inspiring and supportive manager with a focus on continuous improvement and personal and professional development of team members.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of process improvements.
- Experience in building and implementing business plans and designing and reporting on KPI’s.
- Industry experience from a background in providing business information, data and insight.
- Acts with the Autovista Values of Innovation, Integrity, Openness, Respect and Trust at the core of decision-making and actions.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Other European languages are desirable (e.g. French, German), but not essential.
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and career progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.