Location: London/ Flexible
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to support the Operations Finance Director, FPA team and key stakeholders with budgeting and forecasting as well as providing finance support to the wider business.
- Own and maintain supplier and vendor cost schedules. Tracking monthly costs posted in SUN accounting system, submitting required accruals/ prepayments at month end.
- Regular reviews with departmental heads to ensure costs are in line with expectations and forecasts.
- Compile monthly departmental headcount / salary reports highlighting variances to forecast / budget.
- Compile monthly departmental capex reports highlighting project spend and variances to forecast / budget.
- Assist the Central Finance team with month end P&L and Balance Sheet reporting process.
- Assist the Central Finance team compiling monthly P&L forecasts and annual budgets.
- Ad hoc reporting as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Numeric degree (partly or fully qualified) or equivalent.
- Intermediate excel skills e.g. ability to use v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Excellent people and communication skills to develop relationships and deliver high-quality service to the business.
- Exposure to SUN financial system would be beneficial.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail and able to effectively prioritise to meet deadlines.
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.