Location: Southern Austria
Summary of the Role:
We are looking for a Field Sales Manager who will represent the business by selling, introducing and explaining our products and services to clients in the Automotive Sector in Carinthia and Styria. This is a field-based role where you will work from home, attend client and contact meetings and occasionally visit our Vienna-based office to attend meetings, workshops, and training.
- Develop new sales in line with business requirements, forecasts and targets.
- Proactively maintain strong business relationships with existing accounts.
- Acquire new clients using a communication of face-to-face and phone communication.
- Prepare client offers.
- Implement marketing activities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the defined area.
- Participate in trade fairs and client events in the automotive sector.
- Maintain accurate client information via the CRM system SalesForce.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong client relationship management experience.
- Experience in the automotive sector and knowledge of the automotive market.
- Demonstrable presentation and influencing skills.
- Readiness to travel for business (>75%).
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Fluent in German (native level) and a good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Valid driving license (class B).
You will be able to enjoy a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.