Location: Vienna, Austria
Summary of the role:
In this role you will represent the business by selling, introducing and explaining our products and services to clients in automotive companies in Carinthia, parts of Styria, Salzburg and Upper Austria. You will be responsible for the sales budget and revenue in the defined area.
This is a field-based role where you will work from home, attend client and contact meetings and occasionally visit our Vienna-based office to attend meetings, workshops, and training. You will be part of a committed and experienced Field Sales team.
- Develop new sales in line with business requirements, forecasts and targets;
- Proactively maintain strong business relationships with existing accounts;
- Acquire new clients using a mixture of face to face and phone communication;
- Sell and introduce Eurotax products on the market;
- Independently create tour and visit plans;
- Prepare client offers;
- Implement marketing activities;
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the defined area;
- Participate in trade fairs and client events in the automotive sector;
- Maintain accurate client information via the CRM system SalesForce;
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Hands-on mentality;
- Strong client relationship management experience;
- Experience in the automotive sector and knowledge of the automotive market;
- Demonstrable presentation and influencing skills;
- Readiness to travel for business (>75%);
- Proactive approach and flexibility;
- Fluent in German;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Valid driving licence (class B).
What do you get in return?
- Flexible working;
- Ongoing professional development;
- Collaborative, respectful, trusting culture;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.