Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Data Specialist - Specification/Technical Editor to work with original data sources from car manufacturers. The sucessful candidate will be responsible for capturing all needed changes in existing data and for creating and maintaining new vehicle model codes, pricing and specification data using commercial info from manufacturers/importers to provide our customers with harmonised commercial information on the UK car/CV/bikes/motor homes market.
- Input commercial information from manufacturers/importers in our database using our editorial tool with the requested quality
- Ensuring that the database is up to date and error free
- Manage end to end process, including termination of models and data engineering tasks to facilitate use of the data internally and externally
- Correct all information gaps found and assigned to reduce linking errors and gaps in the information provided to our customers
- To provide L3 support for customer queries, to ensure they are dealt with in line with support SLAs
- To provide reporting on data and activities, to assist in tracking performance against departmental KPIs and ensure quality standard.
- Updating technical information of existing car database
- Searching for data information from other sources (internet, archives and etc.)
- Time frame – meeting the given deadlines/production
- Reporting according line manager requests
- Other tasks according the line manager requests
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Secondary or University degree, preferably with focus on automotive industry/technical/mechanical/transportation education
- Demonstrate previous experience of, or knowledge in, the automotive industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automotive field, especially vehicle equipment and pricelists
- Problem solving skills, with an understanding of technical issues and logical thinking
- To work independently on any given tasks
- To be able to meet given targets and deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Logical thinking, precise, quality oriented
- Team player able to work under deadlines and time pressure
- Must be able to work with the MS Office suite – Excel, Word and etc.
- Previous experience in work with databases (Access) is an advantage
- English and German knowledge
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and think analytically
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.