Location: Fully Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Finance Controller whose main role will be controlling of the company's turnover and contribution margin profitability through budget management, analysis and appropriate timing in order to use all the company's potential for economic success.
- Ongoing support in achieving the company's financial goals through direct involvement in the forecasting and planning process
- Perform month-end closing by preparing and analysing accrued income and variable cost provisions / Provide KPI data and variance analysis for local or group-wide management
- Monitoring product profitability, budget and cost structure
- Optimisation of processes and further development of steering instruments
- Preparation of presentations, reports and analyses for local management and other internal and external corporate partners
- Use of CRM software to extract and process decision-relevant data
- Preparation and analysis of turnover, overheads, earnings figures
- Checking the overall planning data for plausibility and, if necessary, initiating corrections
- Determination of key business figures (profitability, pricing controlling)
- Monitoring and control of costs and services through target/actual comparisons, initiation of corrective measures with the specialist department
- Development and optimisation of business processes (e.g. improvement of the organisational structure/process organisation)
- Technical guidance of employees and colleagues from the specialist departments as well as review of work content
Skills, experience and behaviour
- German and English fluent
- Successful completion of a business degree with a focus on controlling / accounting
- Preferably some first professional experience in the field of controlling
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package,
- Experience with consolidation software such as HFM/Onestream and salesforce.com an advantage
- Analytical thinking, affinity for numbers, understanding of the financial context
- Business partner mentality, ability to present and communicate information/analysis clearly
- Proactivity, positive attitude and the will to "move things forward".
- Interest in further development and the ability to support change
You will be able to enjoy a fully flexible working environment, which means you will be a home worker with the flexibility to work hours which suit you best. We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Vacancies@autovistagroup.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.