Location: UK/ Flexible
Summary of the role
We are looking for a Contract Manager to provide maternity cover on a 13-month fixed term contract basis. The desirable start date will be 1st October 2020. You will provide contract management support across the Group’s local markets to ensure Autovista’s core commercial objectives are met, whilst managing exposure to risk and compliance with internal policies.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements with customers, automotive manufacturers and other suppliers, and third party industry partners, including sales and partner contracts, subscription agreements, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, product and service descriptions.
- In consultation with the sales and Risk & Compliance teams, identifying, assessing and mitigating material contractual risks, escalating and reviewing them with the stakeholders; proposing and negotiating alternatives and solutions.
- Reflecting agreed changes in contractual documents; drafting responses to customer requests and changes to Autovista standard terms and conditions.
- Support and drive the implementation of online contracting across the Group, and assist in the roll out of updated versions of Salesforce.
- Identifying required approvals and advising sales teams as to internal approval processes.
- Ensuring adherence to ordering, contracting and approval processes in accordance with the corporate policies, local practice and regulations; supporting implementation of the corporate and legal policies to the business areas.
- Developing strong relationships with the regional/country leadership and sales teams;
- Providing guidance on ordering, contracting and approval processes, use of standard templates, and other relevant legal policies.
- Prioritising workload correctly and constantly reappraising priorities.
- Ensuring well-organised and prompt turnaround of all customer-related documentation and facilitating the rapid conclusion of profitable and on strategy contracts.
Experience, skills and abilities
- Proven knowledge of commercial contract law and ability to apply it in practice.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proven, strong drafting and document preparation and version management skills.
- Proven, excellent legal and contractual risk assessment and mitigation skills.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Project management & cross-functional effectiveness.
- Computer literacy, ideally including familiarity with Salesforce.
- Fluency in one or more of German / French / Spanish.
You will be given the option to be a homeworker or work in a flexible working environment, where you can work from home or one of our office hubs on any given day (we anticipate our offices to remain closed until the end of 2020). We trust and respect our colleagues needs and are able to support with your work/life balance to suit family time, out of work commitments and your own health and well-being. Alongside this, we offer opportunities for personal development and progression.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.