Location: Melbourne, Australia
Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The Research Data Entry Analyst must have strong initiative and follow-through and be able to anticipate the needs of clients. They must also be resourceful, professional, and a team player. The Research Data Entry Analyst must be able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, prepare various written client deliverables, prioritize, meet deadlines, work well with minimal supervision, as well as have the flexibility to be able to work autonomously.
The Research Data Entry Analyst will work with the client (either internal or external) on both consulting and other projects. Research work will include market research, document collection and collecting background information. The Research Data Entry Analyst will apply both qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data, present the findings, and produce substantiated recommendations.
The Research Data Entry Analyst will enter new passenger, commercial, marine, motorcycle and caravan models into the Glass’s Research System in line with data collection guidelines.
- Review and oversee marine and caravan segments quarterly
- Collate, filter and upload data received from outside sources for Marine and Caravan
- Conduct in depth analysis of monthly / quarterly data to establish pricing variations
- Adjust pricing as required following analysis
- Confer with clients via phone calls or emails to clarify and correct data issues
- Contact Manufacturers of Marine and Caravan products to get new Model information, Discontinued information and RRP updates
- Write up New Models in Caravan and Marine for Data entry
- To ensure that new passenger, commercial, marine, motorcycle and caravan models are entered into the Glass’s Research System
- Ensure data is being entered in line with corporate objectives and guidelines (i.e. Critical & Mandatory fields)
- Proof all data entry to ensure it is correct
- Answer incoming phone calls when required
- Attend to customer email enquiries
- Attend staff and department meetings on a weekly basis and operations meeting fortnightly
- Work effectively with other departments to reach satisfactory conclusions with various project
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency using the web, private and public database as a resource for finding information
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office products and photo editing
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Consistency and accuracy in tasks undertaken
- Basic Knowledge of SQL Sybase
- Ability to perform analysis and develop models
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.