Summary of role:
The People & Performance Administrator is the first point of contact for People queries in the UK, Australia & Nordics. They will support the People & Performance Partners by providing HR administration, including managing new starters and leavers processes and benefits administration, providing payroll and recruitment assistance, and offering some HR advice to staff. Additionally, the People & Performance Administrator will be involved in supporting HR projects or initiatives across their countries or the Group, as required.
- Be the “face” of UK, Australia and Nordics People & Performance, being available to UK, Australia and Nordics-based staff as their first point of contact for HR queries, especially for employees visiting the London office.
- Ensure all HR administration is delivered to a high standard, following established processes.
- Take responsibility for the completion of the end-to-end New Starters and Leavers HR processes.
- Take ownership of inputting all new starter and leaver data into MAX (People database).
- Support managers and the People & Performance Partners in recruitment activities for vacancies in your allocated countries.
- Liaise with the payroll manager for your countries and the People & Performance representatives to ensure all payroll changes for staff are captured.
- Administer and explain company benefits to staff, including new starters, and liaise with external benefit providers/bodies regarding adding starters, removing leavers and other changes or requests.
- Provide some HR advice to staff, when required, offering information regarding our company policies.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Solid administration experience.
- Confident working with databases.
- Attention to detail, and ability to work accurately with data and when drafting contractual documentation.
- Excellent relationship building skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation – able to quickly build trust and credibility.
- Discreet and tactful demeanour; able to act and react appropriately to sensitive situations.
- Approachable character, with a strong focus on delivering a professional customer experience.
- Flexible attitude - ability to prioritise and adapt to constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
What do you get in return?
- Flexible working
- Ongoing professional development
- Collaborative, respectful, trusting culture
- 25 days holidays per year in addition to the public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern offices with snacks and refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.