Location: Madrid, Spain
Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The new Data Specialist will interpret, analyse and introduce in a specific AUTOVISTA Tool the necessary data supplied by Manufacturers with the necessary logic into the calculation tool.
- To study and analyse into AUTOVISTA systems information provided by Manufacturer, interpreting the necessary data for a crash calculation
- To deliver on AUTOVISTA environment data requested (Part number, labor estimation & Paint info) for subsequent generation
- Database & Graphic edition perform MF info and standardization in AUTOVISTA environment
- Commercial linking info from countries to ETG language (data standardization)
- Ensure quality according AUTOVISTA quality rule
- To check or validate local price rates & data info (depending on the responsibility of the technician)
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Superior Technician in Automotive Industry or equivalent
- User Management-level Microsoft Office.
- Desirable experience in the automotive sector
- Fluent English and valuable German
- Team work capability and high capacity for concentration
- Knowledge in working with Manufacturer information
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitmentWSE@autovistagroup.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.