Location: London, United Kingdom
Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The new Customer Experience Manager will lead a proactive and driven team to support and delight our customers, ensuring all customer queries are managed confidently, efficiently and within defined SLAs. Furthermore, the new person will ensure effective prioritisation and communication of technical issues and scheduled maintenance and provide additional relationship management for our Key Accounts. Tehe new person will also drive effective subscription lifecycle management, providing proactive customer liaison and ensure the customer view is measured and shared across the business to assist with product development and retention.
- Lead the Customer Experience team, providing motivating leadership with clear achievable objectives to maximise team and individual performance and development
- Build excellent internal relationships both within the UK business and across the division/Group to share and agree best practice for the Customer Experience Team
- Work with colleagues across the business to share customer feedback and help to strengthen customer retention and assist with product development
- Review incident resolution and work with colleagues to enhance the process and agree and communicate remedial actions to be taken
- Build excellent external relationships with our customers, communicating sensitive or complex issues and acting as a point of escalation if required
- Manage customer complaints and provide resolution or escalation as appropriate
- Manage customer training, utilising LogMeIn or Webinar Tools
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous process improvements to enhance the customer experience
- Provide regular monthly reports, monitor KPIs, the team‘s performance and resource requirements
- Ensure the team is fully cross-trained and all processes are documented and saved in a shared location
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Experienced Customer Experience Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who is highly proactive in building and managing internal/external relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Ability to analyse issues, trouble shoot and understand when to escalate
- Ability to manage conflict and assist with resolution of customer complaints
- Microsoft Office Suite skills to an intermediate level e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Training software, Eg LogMeIn, Webinar Tools (desirable but not essential)
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Previous automotive sector experience (desirable)
- Experience of working flexibly (desirable but not essential)
- Strong people management skills; a supportive manager with a focus on continuous improvement and personal and professional development of team members.
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.