This is a sales role within a telesales environment where you will generate new business revenue through cold calling prospects. You will be selling a portfolio of data led solutions to the relevant decision makers throughout the automotive industry.
- Increase profitable revenues from new/targeted marketing campaigns, as well as a database of lapsed customers;
- To consistently reach and exceed monthly new business targets;
- To manage your time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met;
- To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner;
- Effectively pitch Glass’s products to potential new customers and previous enquired leads;
- Continually update and maintain accurate data and records on the company CRM (SFDC);
- Establish credibility and trust with clients and internal teams;
- Continually develop customer knowledge and match subscription services to their needs;
- When selling to our customers, ensure we maximise value for the organisation and that we meet customer needs, whilst complying with the standard Glass’s T&Cs.
Skills, experience & education:
- Minimum one years’ experience in business development or telesales role;
- A self-starter, highly competitive and results-driven;
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- The ability to think on your feet/lots of initiative and a positive attitude;
- Team player.
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.