Location: Europe, Flexible
Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The role of the Quality Analyst is to manage the customer support process for company products and to ensure the data provided to the products meets quality standards.
- To give effective support for internal and external customers. Part of the process is to support Product Managers and Key Account Managers with customer requests
- To maintain and update databases to meet products requirements
- To ensure data delivered to products meet quality standards by checking quality and indicators
- To produce and deliver reports and indicators requested by internal and external customers
- To collaborate in the development of new customer requirements
- To detect necessities of the databases with the news of the automotive industry
- To analyse current indicators and propose new quality controls to improve data quality
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Automotive degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Office skills to an intermediate level
- Knowledge of automotive industry
- Highly desirable to have database management knowledge
- Ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Open minded
- Flexible and adaptable
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitmentWSE@autovistagroup.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.