Location: Europe, Flexible
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Project Administrator to provide IT specific administrative support and coordination across the International Support & Development team and includes New Initiative process support, business as usual (BAU) activities and other projects, project administration and co-ordination, planning, reporting and documentation. The primary focus of this role is;
- To provide reporting and tracking on the progress of New Initiatives and associated projects to ensure the highest standards of governance and reporting
- Manage project changes, where a change in scope has been identified, or is required
- Process requests for new projects/services/service enhancements through evaluation processes, setting out the standard documentation according to agreed processes
- Support the Head of International Support & Development, their team and Project Managers by updating and reporting against the initiatives and project trackers
- Provide information to management of all New Initiatives, BAU processes and any other project defined by the business and generate regular reporting as defined by the Head of International Support & Development.
- Work with International Support & Development Managers and Team Leaders, Project Managers and project technical leads to maintain effective reporting processes
- Maintain a list of IT stakeholders and their interests of communications.
- Co-ordinate, triage and track all IT new initiative requests and ensure due process is followed to enable an effective and swift assessment, estimation and review by authorising managers and key stakeholders.
- Provide status updates on new initiatives, BAU activities and other projects as defined by the Head of International Support & Development, their Managers and Team Leaders, to key stakeholders, business partners and IT management.
- Assist Project Managers to manage all project/new initiative budgets, helping them to set clear realistic budget controls.
- Support the Head of International Support & Development with time recording and tracking, producing, analysing and summarising the team’s CapEx and OpEx activities against forecasts.
- To update the resource plans with the agreed pipeline of activities and publish regular updates on Chassis (company intranet).
- Support the Head of International Support & Development with software license management, regularly reporting and liaising with other key Group IT stakeholders, such as the Head of Service Management and the Vendor Manager.
- Raising Work orders, purchase orders and general procurement inventory (PI) process adhering to the terms of the Group Authority Framework (GAF).
- Adopt and adhere to ITIL best practices for all operational activities ensuring that relevant operational handover is delivered for all IT projects.
- Adherence to all financial and procurement processes and support the Project Managers in the management of suppliers and vendors.
Skills, experience & education:
- Customer service focused and able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to constantly changing project requirements, able to cope with complex fast paced change, responding calmly and rationally in a deadline driven situation to best practices
- Commercially aware, understanding the business need for accurate and effective project and status reporting
- Competent using JIRA, Confluence and Tempo
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite of products, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Innovative and able to learn ‘on the fly’ with a willingness to get involved
- Strong Team player with flexible mind-set and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to think tactically, with clear decision making capability and able to judge complex situations, pro-active approach to decision making and problem solving
- Ability to plan, organise, resource and manage several work streams simultaneously, balancing priorities and quality, taking responsibility for project deliverables
- Confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Fluent English language with strong communication skills; able to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Good interpersonal skills, self-assured, reliable and outgoing, excellent influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire and build successful relationships at all levels
- Any foreign language skills - Spanish or German would be advantageous, but not essential
- ITIL Certified to Foundation Level is desirable but not essential
- Prince 2 certified to Foundation level or recognised equivalent desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a flexible working environment desirable but not essential
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.