Location: Finland, Helsinki
Summary of role:
Want to be a part of a flexible working, forward thinking organisation with a culture like no other? At Autovista Group our people are our strength and they are given the flexibility, equipment and technology needed to ensure they are able to work remotely and use our hub offices when they choose.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day financial accounts of the business, including all finance administration, preparation of the management accounts, and financial reporting.
- Migrate current processes outsourced to bookkeeping agencies in-house
- Management and day-to-day responsibility for full spectrum of financial and cost accounting including data entry into system journals and completion of all financial and regulatory accounts
- Responsible for timely closing of monthly accounts and preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management reporting
- Cash management, invoicing of customers and inter-company
- Monitoring and sales analysis, preparation of forecasts
- Ensure all accounting is maintained within the framework of Finnish & Swedish standards and in compliance with the local and national authority regulations
- Creation of various reporting for the Finance Director – UK, Nordics & Australia or Group Management in a timely manner
- Other ad hoc finance support, as required
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Trained in accounting, you must hold a relevant finance qualification
- You should have demonstrable experience in the areas of finance and management accounting control in an operational function as senior accountant or equivalent role
- Experienced in using online finance systems, potentially having experience in a systems accountant role or “super-user” role that gave insight in to the workings of a financial general ledger system
- Experienced in managing change initiatives involving the use of new technology
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work independently and with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.