Location: London Flexible
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Finance Analyst who will play a key role in assisting the Corporate Finance Team with a variety of projects to meet the needs of the business and align with the business strategy. These projects include tax modelling, treasury management and corporate restructuring. There will be opportunity to broaden the scope of this role by providing key finance support to the wider business.
- Take on responsibility for monthly covenant reporting model;
- Develop financial models of the Group’s transfer pricing methodology, including monitoring the profitability of subsidiaries which will involve liaising with local finance teams, understanding local entity P&Ls and group transfer pricing methodology in understanding variances;
- Supporting overseas teams draft their transfer pricing documentation setting out the functions of the group’s subsidiaries and intercompany transactions;
- Assisting with the roll out of a new VAT software to all of the Group’s subsidiaries;
- Assisting local finance teams prepare withholding tax clearances;
- Preparing models to consolidate financial information prepared by local finance teams in relation to tax accounting and cash;
- Preparation of financial models to forecast the accounting impact of corporate restructuring;
- Assist with the preparation of financial information for tax audits including liaising with advisers;
- Act as a point of contact for the finance team and provide advice on related queries;
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and;
- Support adhoc corporate finance projects.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with a number of overseas finance managers will be essential;
- Organised manner;
- Very high level of excel skills;
- Strong basic accounting knowledge;
- Confidence in using new accounting systems and technology and;
- Tax, treasury or M&A experience is not essential but helpful.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.