Location: London, UK
Summary of role:
The Customer Experience Advisor will provide a support service to customers ensuring all queries are managed confidently, efficiently and within defined SLAs. To ensure effective prioritisation and communication of technical issues and provide additional relationship management for customer accounts. Carry out outbound call activities to assist with marketing, sales and product campaigns.
- To handle inbound calls, providing day to day customer incident resolution within agreed SLAs, ensuring a high level of service is provided;
- To handle inbound emails to all Customer Experience mailboxes, adhering to departmental SLAs;
- Log customer queries, using CRM system (Salesforce). Managing tickets and ensuring accurate data is entered into tickets;
- Build excellent external relationships with our customers, communicating sensitive or complex issues;
- To be the first point of contact for customer complaints and provide resolution or escalation as appropriate;
- Provide customer training, utilising LogMeIn or Webinar Tools to guide customers on how to use their new products;
- Analysis and resolution of queries / problems related to products that Autovista supply and support;
- To make outbound calls, login follow-ups, subscription lifecycle customer touch points, as well as marketing and pre-sales calls;
- To cover ‘Valuation Requests’, handling queries and adhering to departmental SLAs.
Skills, knowledge & behaviours required:
- Previous experience as a customer advisor (or equivalent) is preferred;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to analyse issues, trouble shoot and understand when to escalate;
- Ability to manage conflict and assist with resolution of customer complaints;
- Microsoft Office Suite skills to an intermediate level e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Training software, Eg LogMeIn, Webinar Tools (desirable but not essential);
- Salesforce experience (desirable);
- Previous automotive sector experience (desirable);
- Experience of working flexibly (desirable but not essential);
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.