Location: Vienna, Austria
Summary of role:
We are looking for a Campaign Marketer who can deliver qualified leads that convert to revenue. Focus is on the awareness and consideration phases of the buyer journey. You will do this by creating and delivering our Autovista Group marketing plan across Europe. The role is results-driven; you will be targeting key roles within our customer segments. You will create compelling, content-driven, multi-channel campaigns. Engagement stats will be key but leads that convert to revenue will be your goal.
- Commercially astute, you will ensure your strategy and plan delivers the revenue target. You will know your revenue target and the volume of deals, opportunities, qualified leads and leads required to deliver the revenue
- Adept across the different digital channels, you will design multi-channel, content-driven marketing plans to a relevant, targeted audience
- Focus on your data strategy: who is our target audience, role types, do we know them well and if not how will we target them
- Ensure your content marketing strategy is customer-problem focussed and SEO driven to improve search results, landing page conversions, website and social engagement from the right audience. Focus is on the awareness and consideration phases of the buyer journey
- Use your storytelling skills and creative streak to deliver differentiation in a content-rich, multi-channel environment
- Understand your customer and potential customer to ensure your messaging strategy stands out and turns heads. What are their problems and challenges, what is in it for them?
- With a focus on the importance of brand and the buyer journey, you will articulate clearly and with confidence how we help and why us versus a competitor
- Your market messages will focus on our brand pillars, which will be the foundation of your messaging platform
- You will work across different geographical markets and you will play an integral role in bringing our brand to life
- As a GDPR champion, you will ensure compliance through your lead generation efforts in an opt-in world and understand the GDPR landscape across Europe
- Working closely with our sales teams you will own the lead management process ensuring there are clear hand offs and defined roles and responsibilities with sales
- With your focus on lead generation that converts, you will work with Sales and our Performance and Analytics team, closely monitoring the success of your marketing programme
- You will analyse data and draw insight that will drive your decisions and how you continually improve your campaigns. Initiate, iterate and integrate
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Experience in B2B marketing, digital content marketing and multi-channel campaign execution.
- Experience in delivering content-led campaigns across the buyer journey
- Eloqua and Salesforce experience desirable
- Ideally European experience
- Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen
- A self-starter who is highly proactive in building and managing internal/external relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Strong people-management and influencing skills in a matrix environment
- Agile and a problem solver with an ability to prioritise and adapt quickly where needed
- Microsoft Office Suite skills to an intermediate level e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working flexibly is desirable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.