Location: Madrid, Spain
Summary of role:
We are looking for an Automotive Data Specialist to input commercial information from manufacturers/importers to our database in line with customer requirements, ensuring that the database is up to date and error free.
- To keep updated all databases containing vehicle description, price, equipment, and specification data;
- To maintain vehicle data integrity by linking both internal and external vehicle codes as required;
- Input commercial information from manufacturers/importers in our database using our editorial tool with the required quality;
- Manage end to end process, including termination of models and data engineering tasks to facilitate use of the data internally and externally;
- Correct all information gaps found and assigned to reduce linking errors and gaps in the information provided to our customers;
- To provide L3 support for customer queries, to ensure they are dealt with in line with support SLAs;
- To provide reporting on data and activities, to assist in tracking performance against departmental KPIs and ensure quality standards;
- To provide an information support service to customers, as required;
- To project a professional image, especially when dealing with external customers and information suppliers;
- To be familiar with and understand the mission statement and KPI’s of the department;
- To carry out such additional duties as may be reasonably required.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Desirable Experience and/or qualifications in the automotive industry;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in working with manufacturer information desirable;
- User Management-level Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure, focused in objectives;
- Team work abilities;
- Methodical and well organised. Attention to detail (Quality);
- Ability to manage own workload, communicate clearly and think analytically;
- Ability to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to all candidates. We will contact you if your application is successful.